Wednesday, March 3, 2010

And We're Back!

We're Back!!!!

Finally, I'm back in the blog world... took me long enough...  And, just in case you've been hiding under a rock for the last 7 months, we're back in Mississippi! Greenwood, to be exact.

There are not enough words or ways to explain my excitement and thankfulness at being back home! Growing up, I counted the days until I would be able to leave; but after having been gone for about  6 years, there is no where else I'd rather be. We moved home on August 1 after a long year in Ohio. I tell everyone that it was definitely the right move at the time, and we'd make the same decision again, but one year was enough! If you think it's been cold here, you should have seen what we lived in up there! And get this, it last about six months! I don't EVER want to experience that again! I am looking forward to a summer full of humidity!

We've been really busy since we crossed the state line back in August. We immediately got Emma set up for 3k at First Pres. (Amazing!, but that's a whole other story.) Daddy didn't waste any time getting Channing working. Thankfully for us, they get along and work together so well, and business is good. Hannah Grace is growing faster than a weed, and I just want to cry every time someone asks have I thought about her birthday yet. I'm refusing to think about it. On top of all that, I wasted no time in jumping back into one of my favorite hobbies, theatre! At the end of the month, Greenwood Little Theatre will present "The Breakfast Club". It is going to be great! Rehearsals are keeping my very busy and taking up all of my spare time, but I love it. More on that to come!

I'm hoping to be a little more faithful to the blog this time around. It seems like every day I have something new and funny to talk about. With two girls, my life is never dull. Have a great day and week, and I hope I'll be back really soon!


No comments: