Tuesday, May 19, 2009

3 Weeks Old!

I can't believe it's already been three weeks! Hannah Grace changes some every day. This week, she's on a three to four hour schedule. It's closer to three hours during the day, and four at night, which is nice.  We introduced her to the swing, which she loves!  She seems to recognize our voices, and she follows sounds pretty well. As for her size, I'm not sure about a weight, but I can tell you she can wear three month clothes already. We totally skipped newborn and most 0-3. 

In other news, just in case you haven't heard, we're all coming home this weekend! I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself. I didn't decide until a couple of days that I would make the trip, but I just couldn't stand it. I've never, ever been this long without being home. And, I'm so ready for everyone to meet Hannah Grace! We'll be leaving early Thursday morning and going straight to Jackson. We'll be there through Sunday, and leave again early Monday morning. It's a quick trip, but it will be worth it! 

I'm going to leave you with a picture from this morning. Have a great day, and we'll see you soon!






No comments: