Sunday, January 5, 2014

In Between Thoughts..

I have made it out of the bed this morning. I've been in the bed, pretty ill since Friday. I hate being sick to point of not being able to function. Anyway, I'm better today. While I was away though, something crazy happened. The last post got somewhere around 750 page views in about 36 hours. WHAT?!?!?! That kind of freaks me out a little. Ok, a lot. I just put down thoughts that had been swirling in my head. I really hope I have more thoughts to sort out soon...

So, while I'm working out some more thoughts, I'd like to ask for your prayers for us Monday. Hannah Grace will finally be getting her booster shot Monday at 1pm! She knows about it, and she seems good. I just ask that you pray that this shot works. We will have to wait six weeks before testing can be done to know for sure. Also, Monday is going to be the coldest day in Mississippi in more than 3 years. I hate the cold, HATE it, and I've tried very hard to keep my girl inside, away from the crazy MS weather. We now must be out, traveling in it, all day Monday. I would really appreciate your prayers for travel mercies, but especially for HG's little body, that it would accept this booster, and that this would heal her immune system.

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and future."

1 comment:

Lily said...

Definitely praying for Hannah Grace and also her momma and daddy! Love you all and always remember GOD is in control.