Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Baby, It's Cold Outside!

Ever since we first started discussing a move to the North, my one, constant fear has been of the winter.  Well, the fall is not much fun here either.... Guess what the high temp for today was.... 54! 54 degrees, with a wind that was brutal! We have our first freeze warning in effect for tonight. Those of you that know me are very familiar with my hatred of cold weather. This place is not helping! Even Emma isn't very fond of it at the moment. But, Channing loves it. I don't understand why... 

In other news, my neighbors, and Emma's best friend, are leaving us at the end of the week and migrating South for the winter. They won't be back until May. I almost asked if they would take me with them, but I have to have a baby around that time. Emma is going to be devastated when she realizes that her best buddy isn't around.  

That's all for now. I hope y'all are enjoying your weather. 

No comments: