Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Welcome to Our New Blog!

I hope I haven't confused everyone with the move. So many of the blogs I read every day are on blogspot, so I decided to switch over. I haven't done everything I want to it yet, but I'm sure it's gonna take me a while to figure everything out.

As for now, Emma and I are still in Mississippi. We've been at the Mimi's house this week, where preparations for the State Fair are in full swing. We move the lambs to the fairgrounds on Friday and show Saturday afternoon. The Fair was the original reason for our trip, but Channing's trip to Mexico got us here early. Speaking of Channing, he's currently on his way to Michigan to spend several days there, so the timing for this trip home was perfect.

Our trip so far has been wonderful! We spent our first week in Greenwood at the Papa's house. While we were there, we took in some high school football, and I must say, I think I see some cheer leading in my future! I wish I had pictures! Emma loved every bit of the game. She clapped, yelled, danced, cheered, and entertained the entire section we were sitting in. On top of all that, it was a very exciting game, won at the buzzer by Pillow with an amazing field goal. I hated to see the night end, especially since this is the last game we'll get to see this year. Our trip is now half over. We'll be leaving next Friday, but there is still lots for us to do!

A bit of a pregnancy update: Since the doctor's visit, I've already gained six pounds! This is a big change from last time, since I only lost weight the first three months. I haven't been as sick this time, but it's not been easy either. I have to eat every couple of hours to keep from being sick, which probably explains the weight gain. I'll go back to the doctor a few days after we get home. Other than that, I guess things are pretty normal!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow congrats on your pregnancy!

Anonymous said...

Like the new blog so far. I think the weather will be perfect for the weekend! Kiss Emma
Lily

Anonymous said...

I'm learning to do this too!