Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Baseball...

I'm bored... I'm trying to act like I'm not though... 

Game 1 of the World Series just came on. If you know Channing, you know that he has an unhealthy obsession with all things baseball. He's trying to pass it on to the rest of the family.  I indulge him most of the time. It's fun to cheer for the team he's not, and to ask all kinds of pointless questions throughout the game. As it stands, I'm the Red Sox fan around here, and he's die hard Yankees. It has been a very interesting season. First, a major win in my column when the Yanks didn't even make the post season. First time in 13 years. (this fact according to my husband) Because of this, the duration of Division playoffs was spent with Channing taunting me and the Sox, and him cheering for the Rays.  They won, but not after an impressive comeback attempt by the Sox. I think I watch too much baseball....

So for now, and possible the next week, we'll be watching the World Series. Channing is cheering for the Rays, and I'm still on the fence. I'll probably lean that way too, but I'm afraid it would give him too much satisfaction. Let's keep that between us, ok?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

baseball sucks.
thats all.

Anonymous said...

Hey woman, I MISS YOU! oh, and I tagged/awarded you over at my blog today. Go check it out, and be sure to follow through OR ILL FIND YOU.
Miss you!

Pim said...

Hey Michelle!

How are ya'll doing?? Its starting to get cold along the East Coast as well, but I tell you, I do miss snow (funny how moving just 120 miles South, you don't get ANY!). I know that Emma will have a blast making snow angels :) Hope ya'll are doing well and congrats on baby number two!! Love ya'll

Pim & Jay

Anonymous said...

great picature! I like it. Except now you cant read the words anymore.