Monday, November 3, 2008

November?!?!?!?!

Is it really November? How did we get here so quick? I feel like we just had Christmas.... 
I swear I don't know where the days go anymore...  

We had a decently active weekend. Friday night was Halloween; but you already knew that. Since we went trick or treating last weekend, we didn't go Friday night. She did get dressed up to help me with candy though. I think she would have slept in that dress if we had let her.  Saturday, Channing took me shopping for maternity clothes. Yeah, only 13 weeks, and I already need clothes. Channing finds this very amusing; me, not so much. While I am very glad that losing weight has not been an issue this time, I did not expect this kind of gain either. 

Next week will be busy as well. Channing leaves Sunday afternoon for a week in Michigan. Monday through Wednesday are three consecutive days of doctor visits for me and Emma. Fun stuff. Thursday Emma and I will head to Louisville for the NAILE.  I cannot even tell you how excited I am.  I've been trying to get them to take this trip for two years. It's finally happening! Channing will fly in Friday night from Michigan, so he'll get to see this for the first time.  

So that's all for now... Just enjoying our last week of decent weather before the bottom falls out next week. I'll let you know if I survive...

No comments: