Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Just a Quick Update

Just wanted to give everyone an update, and let you know that we're still here, eventhough you haven't heard from me in a while. Last week we were really busy with three different sets of house guests, but I must tell you, we had a blast! Emma was so happy to have some many different people around to spoil her with attention! Channing and I were so happy to have other adults in the house! We started out with Mr. Ray, Mrs. Raye, and Landon while they had Spring Break. Oh my goodness! So much fun, and so much food! I think I ate more in those four days than I have since we moved here. They came loaded with more food than clothes! Most of it was seafood that does not exist in this part of the world. Let me tell you, Emma was not the only one spoiled during their visit! And, I am not ashamed! They next weekend, we got to have Chad and Mr. Tommy Strickland for one night during their annual sheep finding trip. Again, Emma was so happy to see her Doo! We fried fish and just hung out here because they had to leave so early Saturday morning. On Saturday, our friend Austin came over. He's working here alot at the Honda plant in Marysville until the summer. We usually get to see him on the weekends he stays here. Emma thinks he's another one of her Uncles, and follows him around like a puppy. She can say his name right, but she tries to combine uncle and Austin into one word. It's really funny, and Austin doesn't mind. It's always funny to watch the two of them.  This coming weekend, my mama is coming for the first time! I can't wait! We're gonna pick her up from the airport Thursday afternoon and we get to have her until Tuesday! 

I really do love having people here. It gives me something to focus on and think about rather than dwell on the time I have left before Hannah gets here. Everything up until now has flown by so fast, and now it seems to be dragging again. I know I felt the same way with Emma, but as soon as she was born, everything flew by. That's when I wish time would slow down a little. As for the little one, everything is still the same, which is good. It's all just a waiting game at this point. Only about six weeks left!

No comments: