Friday, January 30, 2009

A Bunch of Pictures...

So here are the new snow pictures I promised. I have no idea how much we ended up with, but I do know it was over 10 inches. There was probably still 6 inches on the ground from the last snow. It still looks like this outside, but we did actually have some sun today. It didn't melt anything though because we haven't made it above 20 degrees...







These are from yesterday afternoon. I decided that for her 3rd Birthday, I should go on and cut her hair. I've been avoiding it for a while now, but it finally got to the point it wasn't worth the fight anymore.  I'll post more pictures in the next post of how cute it has been today. 








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing these with us. look like an awesome place to get a "first" haircut!
We love you bunches!!!