Monday, January 12, 2009

I Hate the Snow!

So I was all excited about taking pictures of our six inches of snow this morning. I was ready to share them all with you. Then I got the forecast for tomorrow. I've decided to wait. Tomorrow, we will experience our very first Alberta Clipper. I have no idea what the significance of that is, except that we are expecting 3+ inches between the hours of 4 am and 1 pm. Oh joy! I actually have to be out in the mess tomorrow. I really thought I was doing well, being out and about today. I'll have to let you know how I do tomorrow, but I don't expect it to be good. Not only will we be getting more snow, we will begin to experience a "Polar plunge" in temperatures. On Thursday, our high is 8. Low 0. I'm preparing to become a hermit. Feel free to call and check on me, I'm sure I'll be inside. 

No comments: